Sarah Fragoso’s Everyday Paleo Slow Cooker Curry Chicken is one of my favorite crock pot recipes. It is so so tasty! And who doesn’t like a good crock pot meal?! Credit goes to Sarah at everydaypaleo.com.
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry:
2 Tablespoons of curry powder
1 Tablespoon of paprika
2 teaspoons of sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 carrots, diced
4 celery stalks, diced
1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
1 cup of low-sodium chicken broth
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time : 4-7 hours
- Mix all of the dry spices together in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker and pour the spice mixture over the chicken thighs and toss together until all of the thighs are coated with the spices.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the chicken and then add the onions, carrots, and celery.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and the chicken broth.
- Pour the coconut milk and chicken broth mixture over the top of the chicken and vegetables and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve this alone or over Riced Cauliflower