From Elana’s Pantry, these Paleo cookies are amazing! Not too sweet, simple to make, and a great texture.
This recipe makes 12 cookies.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil or palm shortening
- ¼ cup yacon syrup (I used Molasses, but plan on trying it with yacon syrup soon)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop onto parchment paper lined baking sheet 1 tablespoon at a time and gently press
- Bake at 350° for 6-10 minutes
- Cool and serve