Thank you Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo for this great go to recipe that the whole family will love! And you get to sneak some veges in to boot!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 cup finely diced spinach leaves
- coconut oil or ghee
- homemade ketchup
Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the meat, all the seasonings, and the diced veggies.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil or ghee.
- Measure out 1/3 cup meat mixture into each muffin space.
- Spread a generous amount of homemade ketchup (or I’ve used tomato paste which I really like) on the top of each mini meatloaf and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the meatloaves are no longer pink in the middle.